Sunday, May 6, 2007

Now wasn' that a party!










Jorja had her 2nd birthday party on Saturday and what a great gong show! She was a little overwhelmed at first but she warmed up pretty quickly when she saw all her buddies. She got totally spoiled and mom and dad were so tired at the end of the day; thank goodness Grampa and Gramma came from Saskie to help out and spoil Jorja for the weekend!
Scott and I are going out on Tuesday to see another one of our favorite bands, The Reverend Horton Heat. Probably it will take about a week for me to catch up on sleep as I can't even remember the last time I went out to a show on a "schoolnight"!

1 comment:

Al said...

Happy, happy birthday Jorja! We sure wish we could be there to celebrate with you. We're sending you all our love & wishes for endless chocolate cake...(okay, maybe that's just Alison's selfish wish). Anyhoo...hopefully we'll do a little stampeding this summer - ya?

Love the family of 10,000 kids.