Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's been so long....

The Gonsales gang!
Carla and her immediate family.
Scott, his siblings, cousins and their kids, Jorja, and great aunt (grandpa's sister).
Scott's sister Lauren, her hubbie David and me!
Jorja and her new 2nd cousin Sophie hugging. So sweet!
Jorja in a brief quiet moment.
Cutest girl ever at daddy's office.
Well, since my new addiction to Facebook, I haven't been into updating our family blog, but I'm back! Jorja is crazy as usual and we had a really bad time home on the airplane. So bad I vowed to not take her on a plane again until she's about 4. Yikes! We were THAT family...we had a good time in California and it was fun to meet all Scott's family and we have the pictures to prove it. It's flooding here today, so Jorja will be grouchy because she couldn't play outside at Bea's house!

No comments: