Thursday, November 22, 2007

So many things to do and see, so little time!

Karen and I enjoying our resort's good eats in Phoenix!
My beautiful hotel room in Phoenix
Cutie pie with Uncle Dave and Auntie Linda; she didn't confuse Uncle Dave for Grampa once!

Jorja being very patient
The final shot; she did not like the glitter spray Sandi put on!


Hey, look at all this candy!

Things have been super busy at the Wearmouth household. We enjoyed Jorja's Halloween candy, Scott went on two hunting trips, Jorja, Jett and I went to Saskie to visit and I went on a girl's trip to Phoenix with Karen!

Jorja also got her first official haircut from our neighbour Sandi. She was sooo good and because it was only a trim, it took about 5 minutes.

On our Saskie visit we hung out with the Longmores and gramma and grampa babysat so I could go to Jaime's shower...so good to be home and see my friends both with and without Jorja!
Grampa babysat TWICE while we were there!! He and Uncle Jeff took her to McDonalds and they had a great time! I'm so happy I got to go for lunch with the girls and my dad and bro got to bond with Jorjie....

No comments: