A big hug for me as I leave for my 5k Forzani's Mother's Day Walk & Run
I still can't believe she let Gramma Sherry do her hair so nicely!!
The family Wearmouth on our way to Mother's Day Brunch with Gramma & Grampa
Playing dress up with mom's shoes! Happy Mother's Day to me!
The chaotic cake cutting!
Jorja is 3 today!!! And, way to cool for skool!
Mmmmm....delicious...
Our buddy Shauna and baby Evelyne.
Jorja proudly showing off her fairy gifts with the help of Gramma.
Grampa Hart, come in my house!!
Scott and Jorja checking Pinkie-Pies' heartbeat; thanks Uncle Jeff!
Awesome cake made by Gramma Sherry!! Jorja LOVED it! Thanks Gramma!
The "bouncy tent" aka gongshow
Her buddies loved her playhouse and Jorja was so proud to show it off.
Oh look, here I am hogging Benny Gallaugher at his own baby shower! He's soooo lovely!
Mini Dan aka Benny
My rockstar Jorjie Girl!
Her attempt at "cheese" on her 3rd birthday!
So proud of her new playhouse she got from Scott and I, Grampa Hart, Gramma Sherry, Cousin Trether and Kelly Hart!Wow, it's been very busy in the Wearmouth house. Scott re-vamped our back patio, we enjoyed Jorja's 3rd birthday with Grampa and Gramma, my cousin Trevor and his wife, and 8 of Jorja's little buddies! We were lucky enough to spend Mother's Day with Gramma and Grampa who were there for Jorja's birthday. I went in the Forzani's Day Mother's Day walk and run. First time I have, and what a blast! I was on a team with some of my book club ladies and all the proceeds went to the neonatal unit and special care nurseries at the Foothills. What an overwhelming and wonderful morning.
The week before I enjoyed Ben Gallaugher's baby shower at Renee's house. Carrie is doing so awesome and it was great to hog, er hold, Benny all day!
We spent our first weekend at the lake last weekend and Jorja went nuts! She had so much fun with all the kids up there and in the boat. It was super hot out so that made for some good times outside!
We're gearing up for weekends at the lake, the July long weekend in Saskie with the Walls and a week with Gramma and Grampa. Hopefully, my best buddy and her new baby Noah will be home for it too...I can't wait for Jorja and I to go back to Saskie for some fun in the sun with my buddies and there babes! Scott will be at his first "jump tournament" at Wizard Lake that weekend. That's right folks, he's getting back into waterski jumping...if I can't talk him out of it, you can't either....my daughter has inherited her dad's crazy streak!
No comments:
Post a Comment