
First time on the carousel at Chinook. He was so overwhelmed!

First time she went totally by herself cause Scott had Rowen!

Such a happy witch and sooooooo excited for her party!!

Best new game ever that Scott invented by going to the garage and getting the little stroller!

Mid October; needless to say the Shrek snowman didn't last long! Especially after Jorja did running jumps at it for 20 minutes!

Scott took Jorja to the doctor to get her rash checked out and she wanted to play "dead". Oh God!!!

This was taken only about 3 weeks before the snowman picture; gotta love Calgary!
Hello folks,
Not much has changed in my health report. I am getting another marrow biopsy on Thursday to see if something else is going on, or if there are any changes happening since the first treatment, or what...hopefully we get some answers. We are also doing a pelvic ultrasound because I am now on week 2 of a heavy menstrual cycle AGAIN! I was just getting up in my numbers ( I didn't need red blood cells for 2 weeks!), then that came and my hemoglobin tanked to 70! They have never been so low~I was frightened because obviously I was light headed, saw black spots, etc. so I knew I was low but not that low. My whites are finally rebounding a bit too as they tanked with whatever infection of the week I was fighting off. On a positive note, my neutrophils (part of the white that fights viral infections) were at a high at 0.8. Dr. Wong thinks they should be at least at 1.0 so I hope Thursday's numbers are ok too.
If nothing is happening with my bone marrow etc. then I will need to be retreated. Like I want that to happen. Oh God, to think of it makes me ill so I try not too and work on resting and washing my hands. Ha!
The kids are doing great. Rowen is so damn cute and he yells A LOT! Cute if you don't hear it all the time I suppose...ha! He says mama, dada and what we think is becoming his version of Jorja: "yoyah"! He isn't crawling but get's really frustrated if we don't stand him up or help him. He wants to move, but he won't...I guess he is still small but because Scott and both walked by his age, we expect him too...not that Jorja did though but she was also way heavier! Jorja is such a big girl, I can't even believe it. Wow. I just stare at her sometimes....and then she has a whining fit and Scott and I are reminded that she is 4! This morning Scott had to give her two timeouts because the first one didn't work. Considering it's been since at least the summer since her last time out, we were doing good. And she apologized to her daddy after the second one too...at least she's got good manners. :) We signed her up for ski racing (Nancy Green) at Nakiska in January. Hopefully she loves it!! She has a great arm so I envision her playing ball so I guess I will give Scott skiing!
Jorja went to our friend's annual halloween party on Sunday and her swimming lessons on Saturday's are awesome. They are learning to dive from sitting on the side of the pool!
OUr new house project (did you forget that with everything else we are building a new house) is going well. Scott and I had our last design appt today - 3.5 hours so I am wiped from it...but wow, the colours are beautiful! I finally get my dark house! The entire outside is stone tile, the inside kitchen is just about freaking perfect! Sherry, my stepmom ( I hate calling her that, it doesn't suit her!) is going to LOVE coming to our house and using it! :) Jorja is going to love her room...I painted two of her walls bright purple! Anyway, we went way over budget but it's seriously impossible not too, my God! Our ensuite has huge brown tiles and I'm sure will look like it's right out of a magazine....so you can see why I refuse to let this stupid disease get me down....I have a gas/convection range to use in May!!! :)
Anyway, I'm pooped so I'll keep you posted on everything, Wearmouths over and out.
2 comments:
Wow! Quite the update!
Can you believe we have 4 year olds? Gah! Where does the time go? And skiing lessons!
Your new house sounds beautiful. Every time I drive through QP (almost every morning and afternoon now), I think of you.
Hey Vicki, Thinking of you all today again & decided to let you know. Your house sounds wonderful-whatever it takes to have a diversion, although that's quite the "diversion"! Hi to Jorja from us-Calaway was a blast-I loved every minute of that Calgary trip!
Stay strong & keep us informed. Sending prayers & love, Irene & Don
Post a Comment