Thursday, September 9, 2010

My baby is in Kindergarten...let the tears begin!

The gruesome twosome on labour day!
Rowen showing off for yet another girlfriend!
Kids roller coaster ride with good friends at Calaway Park!
Jorja at her swimming lessons!
August long is nothin' unless you're playing princesses with good friends!
Rowen and girlfriend Mally, who obviously, is a major tease!
Ahhh, the jetski. Classic.
Clean Lake days at Pine Lake!
Jorja after her very first ski! Way to go girl!!!

Happy 35th daddy, we love you, even though we're nuts! :)
So proud at her french immersion classroom!
Rowen yelling at me about not getting his picture taken on JJ's first day of Kindergarten. Or something like that...
OMG, look at my big, beautiful girl's first day of Kindergarten photo!?!?!
The Hart ladies at the lovely Josie's baptism!
The Belbin's visit us!
Jorja in all her glory at Dance Camp!
August long weekend with GREAT friends!!!
Jorja swimming off the dock with her cabin buddies. No biggie!

It's been a long time and I've been busy. So there. Anyway, we had a crazy summer on holidays at the cabin, swimming lessons, dance camp, I went to Medicine Hat briefly, Rowen is crazier than ever...I could go on but this is only since my last post, so let's keep it "more brief". Yep.
Soooo, my numbers are pretty good; platelets and white blood cells dropped a bit but Dr. Wonger donger is not concerned. We're just going to keep an eye on it. I am really tired but that is actually getting a bit better but my hormones are far from being back to normal. My poor family!
Jorja tried waterskiing twice this summer on our holidays! Yay Jorjie! Scott was VERY pleased! We celebrated our 7th year itch, er, anniversary on the August long weekend also! Wow, who knew I could be married that long?! Good guy....we even got to go out for dinner when we got home, thanks to our nanny.
Jorja had "dance camp" for a week of mornings, which of course she loved. She had swimming lessons for two weeks at the outdoor pool! She was AWESOME! That kid is a fish, I swear.
I made an overnight trip to see my bestie, Downtown Debbie Brown. I love that she's a nurse and can go during the week!
We celebrated Scott's birthday yesterday and as usual he got totally spoiled by me; brat!
Jorja is in a learn to skate program and starting Sparks next week too! And she's already signed up for a short jazz/ballet combo class in Nov/Dec. I'm nuts I know, but I want her to have as many opportunities to learn to love something that she can!
Poor Rowen, he is either left behind or left out. Man that kid is nuts though...:)
I am pretty sure he and I will do a mommy and baby swimming class as he loves the water. I just will not be caught dead right now in a swimsuit. Sorry Row!
So many more but I'll just put up pix now, cause I could sadly go on...peace out and DONATE BLOOD AND PLATELETS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Vic! Love the family picture - you have a beautiful family!! Can't wait to see you when we're home! It's been waaaay too long!! xoxo

Debbie said...

Everyone's growing up!
You look great in those pics, Vicki. And Happy B-day to Scott from the Horbie clan.

Vic & The Wearmouths said...

thanks ladies!!!!!! Deb, where is Evan going to school?