
My crazy hubbie let the kid's run through the sprinklers while watering our new sod.
It was +6 and I was in Phoenix...crazy!

My GORGEOUS kids at the Zoo while I was in Phoenix. Made me super homesick and so full of love for them...which is NUTS cause I was on my first trip away in a LONG time, lol!!
So I left Facebook and couldn't be happier about it! I have enough health problems, I decided I didn't need to get anxious about who's NOT looking at my pictures, who IS looking at them, who's not including us, or who's doing what!!! ACK!!!! I was a HUGE Facebooker, always updated my pix and status and will miss it for looking at other people's pictures and chatting with people I don't see often. But, the relief of not spending frigging HOURS everyday some days on it is freeing....yay me! Lucky I have this blog and don't really care WHO looks at it, it's just for me! :)
My health and blood numbers are about the same as the last time. I see Dr. Wong about every 6 weeks now, so that's great. Numbers are trickling down but I they are relatively the same in the big picture so that makes us all happy.
I just got back from what used to be my annual girlfriend spa getaway to Phoenix with my friend Karen....wow, it was AWESOME! We always stay at the Camelback Inn; fancy (expensive) resort but sooooooo worth every penny. They really treat people like gods, so nice for us princesses to experience!
We are SECRETLY (be discreet people) taking Jorja to Disneyland from Dec. 1-6! Rowen is staying at home with Gramma Carla and Tom; yay for Gramma as we could NOT go with Rowen, er, Destructo! We are all sooooo excited about it and it's so hard to keep it in. We aren't going to tell her until we get through the gates and see her expression when she figures out where she is! So hard to keep but gonna be worth the secret!
We are also looking to going to Puerto Vallarta with the whole family during spring break the last week of March. I think we may go back to the Riu Vallarta with the Gallaughers, Schwartzes and some of their amazing family...let's hope we can afford it as my family needs a holiday since Rowen was born. Pretty sure we deserve it...
Scott is super excited to be heading out for his 5 day hunting trip with the boys on Remembrance Day again...I hope to head home with the kids for a visit if we think we can make it! lol!
I will add more photos soon, but here are some until I get more. So just wait longer. ;)
4 comments:
well I looked at your pictures and miss you on facebook making me laugh Vix! so now you better update your blog more...
Disneyland will be so exciting for Jorja! you must get a video of her reaction, could probably make a commercial with it!
glad you had fun in AZ and got pampered as you totally deserve it.
xoxo
Why the hell are we not going to AZ? Oh...I wanna go....now! Love your blog Vicky!!
Sorry to see you go on crackbook, but I do understand! I guess now you can promise us one post a day on your blog?? Glad you had a great vacation, that is sooooo cool about Disneyland!! Make sure you get pics of her expression! Talk to you soon! xo
Thanks ladies!! We are super excited to go and see little Jorjie's face! lol!! Andrea, it's an annual trip, you and Jo should come to Phonix next year. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment