We finished off summer with a bang; we were at the lake, both kids were skiing, had a great Sept. long weekend and an even better Sept. 11th weekend! Scott did the Innisfail Triathlon with some buddies and finished strong! Katie and I had a big party at our cabin to celebrate the feat and man, was it fun!
I've never been so proud of Scott, he worked so hard to get into shape and it showed...way to go ol' man! Now to get my butt in as good as shape to beat off all the young ladies who have suddenly taken a liking to the ol' man! Lol!
Jorja started Grade 1, can you believe it?! My gosh, it's just nuts. She is also enjoying tap/jazz and that's it for now. She always is in so much, that's plenty until ski season. I'm secretly so excited, she wants to play ball so bad, just like mom! Yay!!!!!! :)
Rowen is CRAZY. Seriously, I don't know what else to say...CRAZY! But still so lovable and mushy. I totally see how the mother/son bond is sooooo special. I will always be a little more of a softie when it comes to his love life me thinks! ;) He still isn't talking but we're REALLY hoping soon....yikes! He is starting at Jorja's old dayhome in the new year and Scott and I are so excited for him to get the same opportunity at Nanny and Beas! We do love them so.
I have been doing so much since the new year began. I go out lots more, working out, been back to Saskie a million times, went to Banff with Katie for our mommy-24 hour- vacay last weekend and am heading to Phoenix for my annual trip with my buddy Karen on Thursday...so looking forward to that. Don't feel to bad for Scott though, he's had only one of three hunting trips so far this fall and trust me, he doesn't ever go for just 24-hours. Lol!
Jorja and I got to have a 24-hour girls weekend of our own when we flew to Saskatoon for my step-sister's wedding. We got to go on an airplane, see her old bff Zoe AND get dressed up and go to a wedding with G&G and WITH Ashy! Needless to say, we loved it!
We are heading to Elkwater for a few nights between Christmas and New Years this year with the Gallaughers so that should be awesome.
I have already volunteered a few times at JJ's school and she still is coming home complaining that she hasn't learned to read yet. Poor kid! lol!
![]() |
| At our friend's annual Halloween party. Jorja with her too big wig and me with my too small Fiona (Shrek) costume. ;) |
![]() |
| Jorja and friends today at her school party! |
![]() |
| Grade 1 good times! |
![]() |
| The ol' man looking good in his Triathlon! |
![]() |
| Go daddy!! |
| Thanksgiving in Swiftie; good times! |
| Jorja and Grampa Hart at Deid's wedding in Saskatoon. |
| Girls' weekend in Saskatoon!!! |





1 comment:
Awesome awesome awesome!!!! So glad you are out having fun - you so deserve it girl!!! You look wonderful, love that sparkle in your eye!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment