Monday, August 20, 2007

Wow, what a summer!

Jorja and I are lucky enough to still get together with our prenatal group! I'm the only one out of eight who hasn't had baby #2 or isn't pregnant!

Had a great dinner with cousins Kelsey, Ryan and Jenna Sirucek. They are so great and Jenna chased Jorja around BP's....ha!

Trying to wait patiently for Gramma Wearmouth at Heritage Park

Somebody got their little mitts on the camera!

Scott splurged on a Roxy hat...JJ looks soooooooo sweet in it!

Cousin Kelsey is so tall and gorgeous!

Jorja giving dad a hand with the boat


Jorja loves her auntie Carrie



3 cuties! Chloe, Jorja and Annabelle




Swimming off the boat with momma and Jetter....Jett just jumps off the back of the boat!





A rare quiet moment with daddy


We have had the busiest and best summer so far! Jorja is LOVING the cabin, has seen and done so much I can't even write it all down! We are in the process of planning a winter Mexico trip with friends, had a nearly two week holiday at the lake, I've hired a friend to work at Civic for two days a week and Scott's leg and ankle are still sore and busted! We are gearing up for a busy Fall; I'm going to the Saskie/Winnipeg labour day game on a bus with my buddies, Scott turns 32, I'm planning a girls weekend and he's got two hunting trips in November. Plus, we have so much to do with our buddies and JJ's buddies! JJ and I start swimming again at the Y in a few weeks....I'm sure she'll be asking to go back to Gymtastics everyday but we're swimming!


No comments: