Wow, look at those sexy Saskies!!
Jorja and Brynn Shoults...probably up to no good!
Jorja's first french braid! thanks auntie Angie!
Not sure which one likes my homemade chocolate cake more....mmm....
Scott's birthday party at the lake with the Walls' and the Schwartzes.
"Rock on Jorja", "rock on dadda"
Deb and I getting our Rider Pride on for the Labour Day classic!What a summer the Wearmouths had....we had the Wall family and the Schwartz family up to the cabin for Scott's birthday weekend. Everyone ate and played hard....and the boys did other things hard too...until the wee hours of the morning. Fun was had by all....Jorja still lifts up her shirt and says, "jorjies baby in her tummy....where angie's baby go?" ha!! I enjoyed the Labour Day long weekend back in Saskie for the Rider game...I went by myself! I had sooooo much fun but my headache was a bad one. Not bad enough that I won't do it next year though. Scott and I are off to see our favorite band tonigt: the Supersuckers....should be super fun and we've booked a trip for all 3 of us to go visit the Belbins in Kelowna....they just gave us our 2nd great neice! Busy, busy as always...Jorja keeps us on our toes and I can't imagine how tired I'll be when we have two of them running around in a few years!

No comments:
Post a Comment