Jorja getting crumbs all over auntie Carrie's bed, lovely Benny and me, totally being a baby hog and loving it!
Introducing Bennett Cody Gallaugher! aka Mini Dan!
My sweet new purple metalic ride! Scott made this for me for Valentine's Day! Cute flowers on the hand pads and cool skull horn...I love it and my butt totally doesn't even hurt riding a bike!
Jett barked and scared her...too funny!
Wow, great hat....and braids, wow!
Jorja "smiling nice"...hey, there's that awesome hat again...
I love this hat but it's like pulling teeth for her to wear it...
The Hart clan
Happy Birthday Anne!Busy, busy! Life is flying by for the Wearmouths! Scott and Jett enjoyed their annual February pheasant tournie and Jorja and I joined auntie Patti for a lovely sleep over at Kananaskis Lodge. It was really great but I of course got zero sleep! But, we had such a great time, I'm treating the family to skiing at Nakiska and a sleep over at the Lodge for Easter Sunday...I'm really looking forward to it!
Last Saturday, we all went to COP to ski and snowboard. It was the first time in 4 years that I strapped on my board! After the first run I was soooo loving it again!
Yesterday we had the pleasure to meet our new "nephew", Bennett Gallaugher. Benny came 3.5 weeks early and surprised Dan and Carrie...what a great little baby he is! We fell in love immediately and Scott and Dan are already talking about his first boat ride this summer...
I had the chance for a quick trip to Regina and saw the majority of my family, which was awesome. I am heading back to Regina this weekend (I just can't get enough of Regina and really, who can?!) for my annual chick weekend. Everyone going is either nursing or prego except for Joanne and I...it'll be a quiet year to say the least!
We are hosting Easter dinner at our house on Good Friday so I can't wait to pig out and watch Jorja go nuts...Scott and I are REALLY looking forward to our adult-only weekend in Vancouver on April 19th! Yay!! We'll have a date once a year if it kills us!
We also just found out our buddies/family the Belbins are in the Junk business! They bought a 1-800-Junk franchise in Nanaimo so we have another awesome place to visit!
Jorja is completly potty trained and today is the first day she has been allowed to wear panties to the dayhome...yay! We are so proud of her although some days, diapers seemed easier....
I'll post our Easter pictures and further adventures much sooner next time!
Last Saturday, we all went to COP to ski and snowboard. It was the first time in 4 years that I strapped on my board! After the first run I was soooo loving it again!
Yesterday we had the pleasure to meet our new "nephew", Bennett Gallaugher. Benny came 3.5 weeks early and surprised Dan and Carrie...what a great little baby he is! We fell in love immediately and Scott and Dan are already talking about his first boat ride this summer...
I had the chance for a quick trip to Regina and saw the majority of my family, which was awesome. I am heading back to Regina this weekend (I just can't get enough of Regina and really, who can?!) for my annual chick weekend. Everyone going is either nursing or prego except for Joanne and I...it'll be a quiet year to say the least!
We are hosting Easter dinner at our house on Good Friday so I can't wait to pig out and watch Jorja go nuts...Scott and I are REALLY looking forward to our adult-only weekend in Vancouver on April 19th! Yay!! We'll have a date once a year if it kills us!
We also just found out our buddies/family the Belbins are in the Junk business! They bought a 1-800-Junk franchise in Nanaimo so we have another awesome place to visit!
Jorja is completly potty trained and today is the first day she has been allowed to wear panties to the dayhome...yay! We are so proud of her although some days, diapers seemed easier....
I'll post our Easter pictures and further adventures much sooner next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment