Mmmmm....Keg-sized wine; hey, I was drinking for 4!
Ah, good times!
Thanks for the party Rachel, Seaums and Maeve!
Clare and Jo haven't changed a bit...
Deb and I; our classic self photo pose!
The ladies out for a Keg-sized dinner!
Maddy is 6 months already!!
Jorja and Seamus pretending to ignore each other!
Mommy & Me: Seamus and Rachel
Mommy & Me: Sheila and Nolan
Mommy & Me: Jorjie and I
Grayson and Jorja making a mess...
Cutie Maeve; she's already 9 months!
Hey Seamus, hands off dude! Ha!
Nolan, Jenna, Rachel and Maeve Wow, my annual chick weekend has come and gone for another....every year they seem to go by quicker and quicker!! With 3 pregnant ladies, a non-drinker and me, it was a very relaxing and hungry year to say the least!! Daenna hosted in Regina so I flew, which was fun in itself! We ate junk food, watched movies and had a fancy dinner out where I enjoyed a few Keg-sized wines. Hey, I was drinking for 4 other people!! :) All in all, it was soooooo nice to catch up with the girls and we are looking forward to next year which lucky Clare gets to host!
Jorja and I had a playdate with our prenatal group on Friday. We are still the only ones without baby #2 but we were both really exhausted just watching the chaos of actually having 2 kids! Ha!
Scott and I are hosting Easter this Friday and then heading out to Kananskis to hang out on Easter Sunday. We may also get in a visit with the Walls this weekend which would be great! We could meet Braelyn, their newest addition!
Also, the Civic website is complete so check it out:
http://www.civicrecycling.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment