Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring has sprung...and gone!

So excited after her first Easter egg hunt!
Scott and Jorja enjoying the last day COP was open; she LOVED her goggles!
What a cutie if I do say so myself!
Good times and good buddies in Vancouver.
Happy Easter!
Cutie and newest addition to the Wall family, Braelyn!


Well, so much for Spring. We have soooo much snow now and it has been freezing! Scott and I enjoyed a weekend away last weekend in Vancouver. It was nice to see cherry blossoms and flowers in bloom! Jorja had a super fun weekend with Gramma Wearmouth, Tom, Uncle Russ, Anne and Cashew! Wow, it takes a lot of people to watch her...ha! She got spoiled rotten and we enjoyed a quick get away with the Schwartz' and the Sheas.
We hosted Easter at our house and had 15 family members over, much to Jorja's enjoyement! She got spoiled by MANY easter bunnies and played hard with her 2 big cousins Jenna and Eric. Eric is over 20 and was so awesome to play with her and Jenna downstairs!
Jorja and I are meeting cousins Jenna, Kelsey and auntie Carol for a BP's dinner out this weekend so I'm sure she'll get a good run in, er, I mean visit in, with her cousins again!
It was so nice out the weekend before last that Jorja got to visit the Zoo twice, what a lucky kid.
We just found out that aunite Lauren and uncle David will be coming for a visit this August! Can't wait to "SEE" them...ha! They always bring See's candy for the family...isn't that great?!
Cabin season is gearing up and so we went over to our cabin neighbours for dinner and a get together....Jorja had the time of her life and so did we. Great food and sooo many kids to enjoy!
Jorja and I are off to little Benny Gallaugher's (Dan and Carrie) baby shower this week so more pix of mini Dan to come....
We are gearing up for Jorja's 3rd birthday party on May 10th; should be quite a gong show!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Isn't the snow cah-ray-zee? My mental excitment for yardwork has deflated and lays lifeless.

Jorjie is such a ham. Too cute.

And I can't believe all these kiddies are going to be 3 soon! It's all happening too fast!