Passing the time at Carla's wedding!
Beautiful bride and groom #1, Kim and Patrick!!
Enjoying some Shirley Temple action at Carla and Graeme's wedding!
Wearmouth family at Carla's wedding!
Gorgeous couple #2, Carla and Graeme!! Shiels looked sooooo beautiful for the big day!!
Pretty party girls, Mandy, me, Criddle (Chris) and of course, miss Sassy, Jorja!
Lauren and David spent a lovely weekend with us at the lake while they visited from California...Jorja was in awe to hear they live by Disneyland and is planning a trip there asap! Ha!
Wow, look at that belly! 19.5 weeks, looking more like 8 months!
Fort making is always such a good time!
Time for a hot tub!
Cutie-pie Benny Gallaugher enjoying some lovin'.
Jorja LOVED bumper cars at Calaway Park but could only get it to go backwards and in circles. God I laughed!
The egg ride with mom at Calaway!
Her and her buddy Skye loved the roller coaster...I thought she might be scared but not at all...duh momma!
Dad spoils Jorja so much...they went to the lake last Saturday and had to stop at the Truck stop on the way home for Ice Cream...she called me on the way and told me about 30 times they were getting ice cream...she REALLY loves ice cream....:)
Our nature hike on holidays at the lake.
Another successful tube ride with the whole family...even Jett got on (Scott's idea for her and Jett to go together while Jorja and I drove...)!
Always asked me to go..."want to go on da tube with you momma..."
The Schwartz ladies, Jolene and Ava.
Well, summer has now come and gone and what a whirlwind it was...we enjoyed plenty of visitors at the cabin and Jorja enjoyed plenty of tube rides too!
We are now into ballet and unparented swimming at the Y! I was so emotional the first day I watched her swim, I just can't believe my baby is big enough to swim with other kids and the teacher! She is a fish and Scott came home on Sunday so proud of her swimming...he said he put a life jacket on her, took her to the big pool and she swam the length! What a fish! She loved that Grampa Hart was visiting last weekend and came to ballet with us and to pick up our new cat "Patsy". We, well it was my idea I guess, adopted her for work as a mouser. She was a stray at our dayhome lady's house. We really need a mouser at work so we adopted her last Friday! Pictures to come...she better be a good mouser or she might be returned! Needless to say, Jorja and the rest of us really love her, she is mini and black, just like Jett. Who, by the way, doesn't love her so much!
We enjoyed a week's holiday at the lake and the whole family was pretty relaxed!
Scott's sister Lauren and brother-in-law David were in from California for a weekend at the lake. We also had the Schwartzes and the Shea's up for a weekend and the Gallaugher's were there a few times too!
Jorja and I made our first ever trip to Calaway Park and we had such a great time! We also had day trips to the Zoo and of course Heritage Park. She also had a fun time there with Gramma Wearmouth and Tom where she rode the rides for the first time with Gramma! Too much fun...
On Labour Day long weekend, Scott's family were out for the day and Scott's niece Nicole asked Jorja to be a flower girl in her wedding next July 4th! I started crying...why? Not sure, but the hormones were pumping and I got soooo excited. Jorja was too I guess...:)
The weekend after the Sept. long weekend I watched two different friends get married. I enjoyed Kim (who I used to work with at CREB) and Patrick's ceremony, went home and picked up the family and headed to Carla (Swiftie buddy) and Graeme's wedding. Jorja LOVED the dance but waited for what was an eternity to her...man, did she dance though when the band started! Thanks to Mandy ("dat girl with the dress like mine" cause she was wearing red like JJ) and aunty Criddle who helped keep her amused for the 4 hour wait! I was so excited to have Criddle stay at our place for the weekend, it had been way to long since I got to hang out with my "little sister"!
I then played two games of baseball the next day and thank God that was it for the season. I couldn't walk for about a week after!
The new baby is growing like a weed and my tummy can barely keep up! I've had to resort to a baby girdle to hold it up! Between physio for my pelvis and my chiropractor for my back, January can't come too soon some days....oh well, last baby, so I am ok with sucking it up as best I can but that's not to say there isn't a lot of complaining around our house! :)
The egg ride with mom at Calaway!
Her and her buddy Skye loved the roller coaster...I thought she might be scared but not at all...duh momma!
Dad spoils Jorja so much...they went to the lake last Saturday and had to stop at the Truck stop on the way home for Ice Cream...she called me on the way and told me about 30 times they were getting ice cream...she REALLY loves ice cream....:)
Our nature hike on holidays at the lake.
Another successful tube ride with the whole family...even Jett got on (Scott's idea for her and Jett to go together while Jorja and I drove...)!
Always asked me to go..."want to go on da tube with you momma..."
The Schwartz ladies, Jolene and Ava.Well, summer has now come and gone and what a whirlwind it was...we enjoyed plenty of visitors at the cabin and Jorja enjoyed plenty of tube rides too!
We are now into ballet and unparented swimming at the Y! I was so emotional the first day I watched her swim, I just can't believe my baby is big enough to swim with other kids and the teacher! She is a fish and Scott came home on Sunday so proud of her swimming...he said he put a life jacket on her, took her to the big pool and she swam the length! What a fish! She loved that Grampa Hart was visiting last weekend and came to ballet with us and to pick up our new cat "Patsy". We, well it was my idea I guess, adopted her for work as a mouser. She was a stray at our dayhome lady's house. We really need a mouser at work so we adopted her last Friday! Pictures to come...she better be a good mouser or she might be returned! Needless to say, Jorja and the rest of us really love her, she is mini and black, just like Jett. Who, by the way, doesn't love her so much!
We enjoyed a week's holiday at the lake and the whole family was pretty relaxed!
Scott's sister Lauren and brother-in-law David were in from California for a weekend at the lake. We also had the Schwartzes and the Shea's up for a weekend and the Gallaugher's were there a few times too!
Jorja and I made our first ever trip to Calaway Park and we had such a great time! We also had day trips to the Zoo and of course Heritage Park. She also had a fun time there with Gramma Wearmouth and Tom where she rode the rides for the first time with Gramma! Too much fun...
On Labour Day long weekend, Scott's family were out for the day and Scott's niece Nicole asked Jorja to be a flower girl in her wedding next July 4th! I started crying...why? Not sure, but the hormones were pumping and I got soooo excited. Jorja was too I guess...:)
The weekend after the Sept. long weekend I watched two different friends get married. I enjoyed Kim (who I used to work with at CREB) and Patrick's ceremony, went home and picked up the family and headed to Carla (Swiftie buddy) and Graeme's wedding. Jorja LOVED the dance but waited for what was an eternity to her...man, did she dance though when the band started! Thanks to Mandy ("dat girl with the dress like mine" cause she was wearing red like JJ) and aunty Criddle who helped keep her amused for the 4 hour wait! I was so excited to have Criddle stay at our place for the weekend, it had been way to long since I got to hang out with my "little sister"!
I then played two games of baseball the next day and thank God that was it for the season. I couldn't walk for about a week after!
The new baby is growing like a weed and my tummy can barely keep up! I've had to resort to a baby girdle to hold it up! Between physio for my pelvis and my chiropractor for my back, January can't come too soon some days....oh well, last baby, so I am ok with sucking it up as best I can but that's not to say there isn't a lot of complaining around our house! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment