Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yikes, it's Christmas?!

Celebrating Ashlyn's 4th birthday with her at Grandpa and Grandma's house over Thxgiving.

Whoa momma! 29 weeks
Cutest witch on Halloween!
Mmmm....burnt marshmallow's!
Jorja enjoying World Cup with dad at Lake Louise!
I'd like to say sorry for taking so long between posts on our blog but I"m to tired. Ha! We have been super busy around here getting ready for Christmas and baby. We enjoyed Saskie at Thanksgiving, I went to Phoenix in October, Jorja loved Halloween and Scott got in two great hunting trips in November...now the rush is on to bring home our baby boy in January to a finished and ready house! 
Scott has been working on renovating the basement bathroom for what seems like forever! We changed everything except the shower...sadly, the new fancy toilet got lost "in the mail" but everything else should be done by the end of the week. It's gorgeous! Once it's done, I'll post a picture. 
Poor old Jett the dog had a toe amputated and was laid up for nearly two months but is back in action as of this week! Minus one toe of course! She is so happy to be fetching again!
Jorja visited Santa last week and I spent the day in the hospital Tuesday as the babe was giving me a lot of pain really low. Stress tests, ultrasounds and a few cervix checks showed he was still not coming out and very happy. Lucky him! And yes, the ultrasound tech at the hospital said he's still huge...I guess I was hoping he'd level off in size!
We are still not done his room and I'm up at nights stressing about it, but we should be done everything by the next 2 weeks...We are going to enjoy Christmas Eve with the Wearmouths at Sue-Anne's annual party, have Russ and Collette's family over for pizza this Sunday and enjoy a boxing day bash out at the Gallaugher's farm on the 26th....if that doesn't put me in labour, all the food should give me heartburn if nothing else!
I am only able to post a couple pictures now but will add more asap....Merry Christmas everyone! We are looking forward to a Christmas day of 3 this year....:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, and the link to your blog again (I lost it the first time oops)! Love the pics, Jorja is growing so much, and is going to be such a great big sis! Have a great Christmas, hope you're not too uncomfortable! Thanks for the card - OLE!!!!!
Take care and keep those belly pics coming!!!!