Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sorry, sorry people!

Already bugging his big sis!
I'm gonna get you momma!
Big boy is 8 months old today and loves to stand!
Could he be cuter?!
I know, it's been forever since an update but I haven't been up to an update lately...my white blood cell numbers have been dropping steadily until today; turns out whatever illness the kids and Scott had (oh yeah, they were really sick with bronch cough and cold...argh...) has been plaguing me for the past 2 or 3 weeks and I"m now on antibiotics which is crappy with it's own problems. BUT, since being on the antibiotics for only 2 days my WBC count went from 1.3 on Tuesday to 1.7 today and my neuts went from 0.4 on Tuesday to 0.6 today. so that really made me feel better as I was really getting down. It's kinda hard not to...I have a few AA buddies that I ask questions too but it's so hard not knowing if this will work for me or not. It has to as I have no time with 2 little kids, building a house, blah, blah, blah...anyway, I'm still dependant on blood and platelets every week but I hope that I can now just keep the numbers moving up from now on...even just a little bit every day!
We enjoyed the lake last weekend; it was so good for all of us to get away. I never get much sleep but damn, sometimes you just gotta do it! I love that Scott and Jorja and the dog have so much fun and Rowen slept so much it was crazy! I even got to be social with our neighbours on Saturday night and watch my sweet little girl's face as she enjoyed the first time seeing fireworks! It was awesome! It's so great going to the lake and having our lake neighbours there. They are so awesome and Jorja and Grady who are the same age are best buds! She has grown soooo much. She is the "big kid" pushing the little ones on the swing, "helping" their mom's change them etc. I can't believe how much she's grown this summer, she is so amazing to Scott and I and we couldn't be prouder of what a girl she is becoming....my baby boy is amazing himself too...what a gorgeous and happy (except for his damn teeth, poor babe has been teething something fierce!) boy. He is huge and eating pretty well! He loves to stand against something and hold on...we are pretty sure he is gonna be super active. Big surprise I'm sure! We enjoyed Scott's birthday on Tuesday...very mellow but JJ and I did manage to bake a double layer choc. cake of course! She loves a party and cake...other big news, our "niece" Katie and "nephew" Peter (Scott's good buddy also!) had a baby girl on Wednesday!! Congrats!
I saw my good buddy Criddle today and had a good catch up session and she gave me my favorite purse of hers! What a gal!
Anyway, we are busy, busy, but I'm really trying to take it easy but it sucks some days...anyway, another thank you to my book club gals for the blood drive and my Swiftie buddies, especially those Currie sisters, for signing up for bone marrow donation! What an amazing selfless gift to give....love it!

No comments: