
My baby boy and his swim...our little fish loved it!

The kids at the same age; 7 months. I forgot Jorja was so dark and had so much hair, and what a chubber!!
It's been a while again since I was here, some days when you have not much improvement, you just don't know what to say!! My White blood cells have continued to drop slowly and Dr. Wong and I think my body may be trying to fight some sort of infection which is kinda crazy as I have no immune system...good for trying though body!! :) He also increased my immunosuppressants at home a bit in hopes to try boosting them back up. Anyway, he is not saying that the treatment did not work and will not for at least a couple more months. I have decided to stop tracking my numbers so closely as I, like anyone else in this situation, have become a little obsessive about it...so, Scott took the kids this morning to the lake so I could rest and hopefully my body will get rid of whatever is going on in there. Great guy, I know but I really hate not spending time with the kids as the weekends are the only time to see them both all day. Mother's guilt sucks but my commitment now is to me; otherwise I am back in the hospital to do a harsher treatment if this one doesn't work. AA is such fun! I also found out that my brother is not a bone marrow match so they will be searching the registry to find me an unrelated donor. It takes a few months I guess but I still think this will work, once I get my numbers in control again...so I'm just trying to get some rest and eat better than I have been.
The whole family went to the neighbourhood outdoor pool last Sunday! It was the first time Rowen had ever been in water other than the bath and he of course LOVED it!! I took a ton of phone pictures because I forgot the damn camera, but only one turned out and he and Scott weren't looking anyway! Argh! But, both kids had a great time and I was soooo happy to be able to go because it was outside. We had a picnic and enjoyed the heat...Rowen and I headed home for our naps and Scott and Jorja came home later after they swam for a few more hours...Jorja was going off the slide by herself I guess and bouncing up and paddling to the wall! Where did these two little fish come from?!
A big shout out to my friend Shauna who organized a bunch of our book club to donate in a few weeks! Thank you so much ladies!! oxxo
No comments:
Post a Comment