Trying to calm brother Destructo down, good luck!
Soccer BFF, Olivia!!!!
Dang hair in the eyes! Go Jorja!
Coach Dad, giving a firm, congradulatory handshake!
Sorry everyone, it really has been crazy around here though! We moved into our new house last Wednesday; the same day as Jorja's pre-school grad and final gymnastics class that includes parents! So I now know what mom's feel like at the end of a crazy school year...relief!!!!! lol!Moving went as good as it could have; we still haven't sold our old house and it's been a month. But we go to the lake every weekend for open houses so we are happy that we are out, none the less!
Rowen is a CRAZY 18-month-old now! He is soooo busy that I can't even imagine what I'd do if I was still super sick! Speaking of which, I have only 3 weeks of the harsh drugs left, then I will come off all drugs so wish me luck! I had my appt. with Dr. Wonger today; first in 6 weeks! After the swelling and craziness of last week, my numbers went up! I couldn't believe it! I actually wept with surprise! Poor Dr. Wonger wasn't sure how to deal with that but I think he may have had a wet eye too...so funny! I am kicking butt so far; yay me! Platelets: 142, Hgb: 13.9, WBC: 5.8 (neuts are way over 3 so I don't even count them!). My liver enzymes have come down which is AWESOME! My only problem now are some skin issues and high blood pressure. Maybe when I lost some weight that will get fixed too....let's hope!
I am back kicking ass at ball, enjoying Wednesday night ladies golf that I took up this year, and even shot a birdie a few weeks ago...I think I"m just naturally athletic. LOl!!!!!
Scott is crazy busy and busted his butt working so hard on our move. We have no yard or fence until at least August so the dog is a big pain and there's no where for the kids to play around here. Good thing for the cabin!
Jorja starts French Immersion in Sept. and I really can't believe it...wow! She was in soccer, gymnastics, preschool and at the dayhome twice a week for the past two months! Poor kid...
I really enjoyed my Mother's Day and birthday this year. No bone marrow biopsies this year for my birthday! Ha! Scott spoiled me and I was happy to be able to enjoy it!
We are off to Saskie on Thursday for some good times at Lac Pelltier and then off to Swift for an Olson reunion and then the kids and I are staying for the week in Swift and meeting Scott the next weekend at Ang and Dave's in Lac Pelltier again! Too fun! Hope to run into many of you and please feel free to babysit! lol!
I will add more and put up photos later as I"m having an issue with my camera. Take care and as my friend Lorie McNaughton used to say, "Make it a great day!!!". xo
1 comment:
Aaaahhhhh!!! So happy your numbers are up yet again, you must be so looking forward to getting off of those drugs!!! Have to admit, I got a little tear, too, reading your news!! Thrilled that things are looking up for you, I am wishing you nothing but the most awesome summer yet - enjoy your new digs, summer at the lake and make sure you say hi to everyone in Swifty and Pelltier for me - wish I were going to be home to see all of you!! xoxo
P.S. I am so, so, so happy to hear we aren't the only ones to call their kid destructor! Honestly, did you ever think a kid could be so busy?!?! I think they are long lost twins....
Post a Comment