
Ain't she a BEAUT!!
If you can believe it, my baby girl will be 5 on Sunday! My God, where HAS the time gone...Sunday is also Mother's Day and I will be happily hanging out with the kiddies. Honestly, I can't remember last year's Mother's Day, so I'm sure I wasn't in a very active mood! :)I saw Dr. Wong 2 weeks ago and we are slowly tapering me off the gross drugs. I should take my last dose the first week or so of July...my God, it will have been 13 months on "psycho"sporin. Not cool! My numbers were majorly up again; yay me! Red blood cells (Hgb) were 13.4, platelets were 122 (my God, remember when they used to be 14 and 10??!!), whites were 5!!!!!! Dr. Wonger Donger is super impressed with my results, obviously, so am I. I'm still super tired and am REALLY looking forward to getting some weight off, it really is tiresome. The only other problem I am going through is my gums; they have taken a major beating from the immunosuppressants and may not be healthy for a long time. I am a total teeth person so I am bummed about it, but also grateful that gums and some fat are my worries now! lol
Scott was in a ski (dual slalom) race last weekend at Sunshine for our friend Rob Bosinger's memorial race called "Bozo Cup". He kicked butt surprisingly and still made it home for dinner...what a guy! xo
Our house will be OURS on June 23rd at precisely 1:00! So exciting....they have put in all the wood and just finished kitchen cupboards and the outside stone tile.
I will add more pix of house and Jorja's birthday party soon....here is the outside of our house tonight.
Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite moms out there. It's a real tough job but hey, who else is gonna do it with such grace, dads?! Ha!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment