
Happy 1st birthday my little Josie-Bean! xo
"Whattt? Is that it?!??! Cutest kid in the Universe.
Couple of cute kids hey?!
Yep, Scott got the beer handout and R-Dub got the chocolate...match made in heaven. Did I mention how much we LOVE our block?!
Sheesh. Gotta love them...most days, when I'm sleeping, or at work...I kid. I kid.
"Belle" for her Sparks Halloween party...this dress was trashed in 10 minutes. lol!
The newest Sirucek, cutie cousin Connor! He looks more like his Uncle Scott than Uncle Scott's own kids...:)
The Craven kids gettin' comfy. LOVE those kids!
Jorja getting sworn in at Sparks.
This is the beautiful park across the street from JJ's school...love that area!
...my bags are packed...Excited much?! Scott and I are peeing our pants with anticipation! Only two more sleeps and the "covert Jorja/Disney" surprise will be happening!
It's been so hard to keep a secret, but will be worth it. Obviously our camera with the video recorder on it is packed so don't bother "reminding" me...lol.
Sadly, I have anxiety about something else...my little Row-Row. I can't imagine being away from him for 5 days. A weekend is ok, but 5 days, and with the rest of the family? My tummy feels funny...:s
We've been super busy lately. I am out driving to some appt or another every day, or am trying to fit in work or stay-at-home mom stuff. Trying to be Superwoman is for the birds. Where do I get these crazy ideas from...yes, I know. I come from a long line of "crazy" notions. We just call it "gumption". Or was that stupid?? However, I'm running myself ragged and am really looking forward to the holidays...well, until I signed up for Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and the Hart Christmas!!!!! Egad...I'm fine, just so all of you know and am so happy we are able to host all these fun events with the people who are near and dear. I'm just such an Agnes/Lynnie some days. Ha!
My numbers are TERRIFIC thank you for asking. Seems like how ever much I punish my body it keeps on fighting! My platelets rose 5 points all by themselves since my last hematologist visit 6 weeks ago. Yay for 127!! Whites are way up to and the red/hgb are 13.9 which is AWESOME. I'm Dr. Wonger "star" patient he says. I told him after I get my tummy-tuck he can use me as his "AA poster girl". Not before though. ;)
Jorja is now in dance once a week until Christmas. I am going to sign up Rowen for mommy and me swimming classes in the new year. Poor kid hasn't done anything like that yet. JJ was on Gymboree class #50 by now practically...oh well, he makes up for it with his screaming. Yep, still doesn't talk but what a HAM! Too funny, he really is such a character and even more so than Jorja, which is probably hard to believe.
Scott is good, busy and we are both losing our "sickie" weight. I am about 2 pounds away from having all my "sickie" weight off and then I get to work on the 20 pounds of baby weight I never had a chance to lose. Oh well, better late than never and I am happy I can do it now, and not be on the meds anymore!
I am in adult skating once a week and have become more active which is great. Finally!
We went to our great new friends, our neighbours, yesterday for a GREAT Grey Cup party. It's amazing how quickly we have become SUCH good friends with these people! I never just jump in full tilt with people and I feel so blessed to have met them. I swear, we see them and their kids almost everyday. The cul-de-sac lot has already paid for itself!
We went to my wonderful neice (cousin actually but who's counting) Josie's first birthday in Red Deer on Saturday. What a great day and my little Josie-Bean just loves her auntie. That's right, still got the touch...
I met to long-time besties in the Hat for the shortest 24 trip EVER! Downtown Debbie Brown and Claire L'Heureux made the journey and we had a great visit. I just love those chicks and was happy that Claire made a big effort to see me on her month home visit from Norman Wells. Thanks Vuv!
Here are a few random pictures and will post more of my girl's (and mine; did I ever tell you about the time my parents won a trip to Disneyland when I was little and left Jeff and I at home??? ha!) great Disney adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Love the pics as always Vuv!! It was so great to see you too, short but very sweet trip (thanks for introducing me to my new fav chocolate bar!). Looking forward to another visit when we're home next!! Hope you had a fabulous time in Cali, can't wait to see the pics, and of course the video of Jorja seeing the magic kingdom for the first time!! xoxo
Post a Comment