Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holy Hannah Batman, Christmas is in, like, 20 minutes!

























Look how happy we were just to meet Dale!
Passed out while I went to the bathroom...so tired!
So happy to be at Disney!
It really is magical...
Still taking self-photos!
One VERY happy girl!
Wow, did 2010 really happen?! Some days I wonder, but I think it's coming to an end. How do I say this properly? Don't let the door hit you on the way out 2010!!!!!
Now, in retrospect, 2010 was MUCH better than 2009, but 2011 is coming on fast and so am I! How do I keep up? Thank you for asking?! I am the Energizer Bunny. I am a fighter. I am a strong woman. I am loved. I am: mumma.
Being a mom is very hard for me. I have little, to no, patience. I am VERY independant (stubborn?!!?!? Bull-headed??? Now that's going a little to far!). I love quiet and reading. I have a temper.
BUT, when Scott and I got to take Jorjie on a once in a lifetime trip to Disneyland last week, THAT was worth it all. She was soooooo happy, so good, so loved and so were Scott and I. It really was a trip of a lifetime. I have never been (have I mentioned my sob story of not going with my parents when the WON a trip when I was 6 or 7?! I can hear my dad swearing at this as I type....HA!) so it was just as magical for me. The Christmas lights were up and to watch Sleeping Beauty's Castle light up with Christmas lights and then watch the fireworks from there, was, well, perfect. Of course I got teary (even the Grinch get's teary people) and was never happier with our decision to go....ahhhhhh, Jorja was so happy.
We even had a great couple of days with Scott's sister Lauren and Uncle David. They took us to the Getty Villa and Santa Monica Pier. Jorja is in LOVE with roller coasters, drop of doom rides and is a total thrill seeker. Scott, of course, was on Cloud 9!
Did I mention she lost her FIRST tooth on this trip?! Yep, on a ride on the Santa Monica Pier! Lauren and I think it was in the Rice Krispy Square she had right after but makes for a better story on a ride!
I'm still tired from it and was sick with love for my baby boy. I secretly wanted to come home first thing Saturday morning but we both survived....I won't do that again. Too hard leaving my handsome boy, but worth it this time for my beautiful girl!
A special thanks to Gramma Carla and Grampa Tom for taking SUCH wonderful care of my baby boy!
My health is good; I don't even go back for over two months to see Dr. Wonger!
We are hosting Christmas Eve, New Years and a Hart get together on the 2nd. Damn rights I better be feeling better...yikes! Scott and I are looking forward to hosting in our new home, it really is gorgeous.
Enough chatty, here are some pix from the trip, Jorja's Christmas concert and final dance class!

3 comments:

Ma Booth said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Vicki! So glad you had such a fantastic holiday at Disneyland. Love your pictures-especially Scott & Jorja with their arms up! So much fun! The way your health has improved & turned around is wonderful! Way to go! Good for you! You have accomplished so much with such determination, strength & fight. Maybe a little stubborness worked for the better. Whatever it took, you did it & I'm so proud of you! Also Scott & your support group for all their efforts. Being a mom & wife takes lots of energy, strength & love.
I wish all of that for you plus continued great health & happiness. Love reading this blog & seeing all your pics. Thanks! Have a wonderful Christmas!
"Ma Booth" :* Irene

Andrea Stevenson said...

Great pics, Cyber sista!!! Makes me wanna go too!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome pics Vic!! I'm so thrilled that you were able to treat Jorja to this great trip - she will remember it forever, as I'm sure you will!! I see great things for you in 2011, I wish for you health, happiness and love! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! Here's to 2011 kickin' ass!!