Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

Here's a shot of Jackie, me and Mich at our annual chick weekend. So cute!
I know, I know, terrible but I love saying that at Easter! lol! It's been way to long and won't apologize but will make this short...kids are good. Enjoyed the long cold winter...oh wait, no we didn't. DID enjoy Mexico a few weeks ago! Kids had a blast and we so enjoyed going with the Schwartz' and Forbes'! That's the way to travel when you have kids I tell you...
Scott and I are well, we both are working on our waist lines, he is winning of course. Duh. But I must say I am looking real good and always get, "oh yah, I forgot you were sick, how are you feeling?". Too funny but I love hearing that. My numbers were all the same except for my platelets. They dropped down to 117. I nearly had a cow but Dr. Wonger is still super positive...what a guy. I have a new problem because of all my transfusions: iron overload. The best way to treat it? Take out a litre of blood or so every week or two! How the heck is someone with AA able to do that? Anyway, we are just watching it now, here's hoping it levels out?!
Before Mexico I enjoyed my annual chick weekend and we enjoyed lots of visitors in February! Last weekend we were up at Kananaskis Saturday night and enjoyed watching my girl in her final race: the Wearmouth Cup!! We attended the big party that night and I enjoyed having new and old friends there...I had a great time, even after giving myself a mild concussion after snowboarding. I know, IDIOT! Sure had fun though...did I mention that?!
Pictures and videos to come. Happy Easter! We are off to the lake to spend Easter with the Belbins...so fun!

No comments: