![]() |
| Jorja on "Cruze". He was such a lovely horse and I got to lead them on a 45 min. hike! |
Yay momma!!
No big deal, my 5 year old rang the bell at the top of the climbing wall...!
Jorja playing floor hockey at school against the Hitmen!
Life is never dull around the Wearmouth house, that's for sure. I'd like to say up front that I am sorry for ignoring my blog. Now I've said it and most of you have probably stopped reading it anyway...alas, I have no more words of excuses or reasons. I have simply been to busy and/or to tired.
Now, here's what we've been up to. I really should do a list of what we HAVEN'T been up to as it would be shorter but oh well.Jorja and I went on a Sparks mother/daughter camping trip with her troop! I got zero sleep but it was great for her and I to go! She LOVED it! She got to do a climbing wall, horseback riding, archery, etc. So fun!
Jorja finished off her ski season at the Wearmouth cup which is always good times for all of us.
Soccer was a huge hit for Jorja this year; by the second game she started to actually get into the game and go after the ball. She then scored her first goal, received a DQ Blizzard from dad and continued the season with three or four goals per game! That kid really got a taste for DQ...:)
She then graduated Kindergarten. I know, I know, it seems ridiculous but when they played the Grad march and she followed Mme. in, I bawled like a baby...alas, my baby girl has grown so much!
In between all of Jorja's activities the rest of us have done only a few things comparatively. I received tickets to see one of my favorite bands, The Black Keys, for Mother's Day so Scott and I enjoyed a night out. We all headed back to Saskie for Canada Day. It's our 6th annual Wall Canada Day party and we enjoyed it again...we also squeezed in G&G visits and the Parade in Swift with the Longmores! Rowen LOVED that they threw candy right to him...LOVED it. :)
Jorja passed her Swimmer 1 lessons at the outdoor pool in the neighbourhood. I was so proud!
For the first time ever, we took the kids to the Stampede! Thank goodness we met our friends the Schwartzes there...it was CRAZY. The kids loved all the rides and we enjoyed the day. So fun but holy exhausting!
As a last minute change of plans, Jorja and I headed back to Saskie for 3 nights so she could enjoy Lac Pelltier's Camp Elim with her little friends while I played with all their moms, my little friends! It was AWESOME and we got to hang out with G&G a little more and I got to hang out with almost everyone! So great....it may become an annual girls trip! :)
We were home for two days and then headed to the cabin for our holidays. We had so much company and then had a huge friend shaker all August long weekend again. Good times!
I'm back into ball, golf and trying to get back into the gym. Scott is training for two triathlons and has entered Jorja in the Kids of Steel triathlon! Go Jorja! I am taking Rowen and Jorja to the Wiggles on Saturday too...then Scott does his triathlon on Sunday a.m.
I'm sure you can see why I'm tired. Can you say, "overbooked"??!!
Anyway, my health is fine so I guess that's why I just go, go, go!
That's it for now, I"m tired. Pix to follow and enjoy your summer, we are!! xo




1 comment:
Looks like you are having a wonderful summer. And it's so great to see the kids growing up. Grade 1 in September, isn't it crazy???!!!
Post a Comment