Monday, August 8, 2011

Quick update for a crazy weekend!

So Scott has been training for a triathlon in Sept. and entered one for yesterday in the city to try it. He then entered Jorja in the Kids of Steel one on Saturday! They both did awesome and I just wanted to put up some pictures of Scott's race. Jorja's to come!
Just an fyi: Scott was first overall in the tri-it triathlon! Not bad for a first time...lol!
 Before the race with nephew Wadeums!! Goofs.
Scott getting out of the lake, he said the swim nearly killed him! Open water for 300 m??
Not sure if I could do it; a pool you can rest on the edge. Lol!
 Heading into Transition 1. Chin up Mr. you're doing great!
 Off the 10k bike ride and onto the 2k run!
Scott sprinting out of transition 2!
 The two big finishers who were 1st and 9th overall!
Way to go boys, so awesome for a couple of first timers!
What a proud family we are. Way to go daddy!!

1 comment:

Corla Rokochy said...

Thanks for posting that I feel like I worked out just reading! Congrats and so great you could be there to support him!!