
Big momma at 38 weeks!

Boxing Day with Benny Gallaugher; he dances with his dancing Elmo. So sweet!

Jorja's view of our Christmas dinner!

Merry Christmas!
Toboganning with the family on Christmas morning.
Scott realizing that I bought him a ticket for the 2010 Olympic men's downhill medal round! I'm such a great wife...
Jorja was so happy that Santa brought just what she asked for; princess dress up box!
Fun ornament exchange at Sue-Anne's on Christmas Eve!
Jorja hanging out with big cousin's Josie and Katie!
Pretty party girl on Christmas Eve!
Collette and Russ' families come for an early Christmas get together...no turkey, just chili and chicken wings. So fun!
Jorja trying on her flowergirl dress for cousin Nicole's wedding next July. She still can't understand why she couldn't bring it home!
Jorja and dad put together the gingerbread house...so hard not to eat all the treats!

Renee and I both at 35.5 weeks...we are due the same day, so fun!
Jorja and I showing off our bellies at 36 weeks!
34 weeks and growing!
Well, our baby stayed inside just where he was supposed to for the holidays! Thank goodness but now I'm wondering if I would have been better off if he did make his appearance early! Being unable to walk properly, sleep properly or breath is starting to take it's toll! Our big boy sure has enjoyed his time taking over my little self, let's hope he enjoys the outside world as much!
We enjoyed a lovely Christmas season this year. We went to Scott's sister's, Sue-Anne, house for Christmas Eve as she hosts the Wearmouths every year. What a great time and Jorja's big cousins kept her soooo entertained well into the night. We always have so much fun there and it's great to see all Scott's Wearmouth brother's, sister's and their kids...it seems we don't see them nearly enough! We spent Christmas Day just the 3 of us and it was AWESOME! It will never happen again so what a great year for it to happen on. We had a kick-butt brekkie thanks to Scott, went sledding and then I made slowcooker Stove top and turkey breast....we loved it!
We got up the next day and travelled to Dan and Carrie Gallaugher's farm in Rosebud for their annual Boxing Day party. So great to see them and we spent the entire day there with their family, the Schwartzes and the Shoults'. Jorja once again had a great time so that's all that matters....other than the fact that it took me 4 days to de-swell after all the holiday good times, all was great!
New Years was quiet; we went with another family to the Keg for dinner at 4:30 and the kids did so good again this year as we were there for over 2 hours. It was great to hang out with our friends Chris and Shauna and their two little girls! Not much of a party night though, Scott was passed out while watching a movie at 9:30! I beat him this year!
Now we are just waiting for baby. We have so much stuff for the little guy, thanks to my love of shopping, Jorja's unisex stuff and generous friends who are done with their boy stuff!
Scott, Jorja and I are all very excited to meet our big little man so the next post should be filled with baby stuff!
Take care and happy new year from the Wearmouths!
1 comment:
Lookin' good Momma!!! Can't wait to hear about your little (big??) boy making his grand entrance!! I hope the next little while goes fast for you so you can breathe again! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment