Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time flies when you're having...crazy times!


Handsome boy on family picture day! 8 weeks today, time flew by!!
Jodie came to stay with me to help while Scott was away hunting...so awesome to see her!
First smiles...dad can always get him smiling and cooing! 7 weeks
Scott trying to give me a break from feeding! Rowen just guzzles it back, no problem!
Handsome boy!!
Jorja's first ski lessons at COP!
Face painting day at Gymtastics...cutest tiger ever!
Sweet Toque! Ready to hit the road!
Awww...big sister loving life....for now!
First bath...not so fun!
Well, Mr. Rowen has been in our family 8 weeks and we go from being in a schedule to total opposite of being on a schedule every few days! I've been complaining I'm to old to have a newborn! :) He is well over 12 pounds and has taken a liking to gagging and throwing up but luckily it has done nothing to his round waistline!
I am feeling super tired but my blood is better I suppose, not being anemic anymore really helps! If he has a good night, then I almost feel normal the next day...my platelets are still low and my red blood cells are still enlarged so hopefully we'll find out more when I go to the hematologist at the end of March. He is going to check my bone marrow to rule out things and hopefully diagnose me with ITP and not something else...not really looking forward to a big needle in my pelvis but hey, whatever it takes to find some answers!
Scott is doing great and spending sooo much time with Jorja and trying to help me at home still. We had some family photos done yesterday so I can't wait to see them!
Jorja is still doing amazing considering she was an only child for so long! I get weepy thinking about her turning 4 in two months. Wow! So much for my baby girl...
My dad and Sherry were here for a visit before their trip to the Dominican which was great as Sherry, the ever work horse, did a million loads of laundry and fixed up Rowen's room. Yay! Jorja was sure glad to see them! 
I have my annual Chick Weekend at West Edmonton Mall on March 21 so we'll see if Scott, Rowen and I can make it....Jorja will be just as happy at home with someone giving her full attention, just like the old days! 

No comments: