We celebrated Jorja's 4th birthday at Southland Leisure Centre...she had so much fun!
Rowen LOVES his big sister!!

Cutie kids at the cabin!
My beautiful babe has even got Rider Pride!!
Hello all, as you may know I have now been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia, a rare and serious blood disease that requires me to be hospitalized for a long time to receive treatment. I am starting the AGT, steroid and cyclosporene drugs today and not super looking forward to it. I hate the unknown!! I received a Central line yesterday in my neck/shoulder so I didn't need an IV in my hand and don't need to be poked everyday for blood. And the AGT is IV so it's just easier to get platelet and blood transfusions too...it's extremely uncomfortable and am supposed to take care of it myself when I go home! yuckie! Anyway, not sure how often I'll feel like updating but this blog is easier than an email list!
Here are some recent pix of the kidlets too!
1 comment:
Love to see your blog updated(although for yucky reasons!!). Hang in there Vuv, we're all cheering you on down here in Swifty!! Lots of hugs sent your way, keep those pics of your beauties coming!!!
Post a Comment