Loves to walk around, with our help of course!
Making sugar cookies!
"ooppss momma, the icing is on my fingers again!"
So proud!

The classic screaming baby and santa picture. Love it!

First time she had a huge smile for Santa...my pretty lady!
Wow, it's seriously cold here. Just a few updates...our friend's Chris and Shauna have some happy news finally. Chris got home after spending 4 weeks in hospital with H1N1. His doctors basically told him he shouldn't be alive, so good for him. It pays to be stubborn! He has a long road ahead but should make a full recovery. He's just happy to be home with family.I didn't need any blood or platelets on Monday so I've gone 2 weeks without platelets, which is huge. We took the kids last Sunday to get their picture taken with Santa...Rowen FREAKED, it was seriously funny.
Next week is Scott's brother's wedding so we have a flowergirl and a best man from our house. I want to get a baby sitter for Rowen so I can enjoy myself, he's at such a hard stage though as he hates almost everyone!
We are still waiting for permits to go through for our house and then they can dig our hole and pour the concrete...starting to get anxious. Argh!
I overspent for everyone for Christmas...but had a great time doing it! The kids' last week at their dayhome is next week. I keep thinking if I don't talk about it, it won't happen...Jorja is convinced that she can go to preschool and then go to Bea's just like her friend at Bea's who goes to Grade one...we brought up getting a nanny to her and she was confused cause that's the dayhome ladies sisters' name! She thought Nanny at our house was a great idea. Ha!
I've come to grips with admitting that I seem to have lost my engagement ring. I still feel sick talking about it so that's all I'll say for now.
A huge shout out for Alison (Grant's wife, Scott's nephew) who ran the half marathon in Vegas and had her best time! Good work Al, we're so proud!
Other than that, we are doing pretty good around here. Take care all and Gob bless!!
1 comment:
Proud of me?!? Awwww, thanks! I'm more proud of you for not needing platelets for the last 2 weeks - that takes much more work.
We're so glad to see such progress in the last few posts. Keep it up and maybe next year it will be you & I will be in Vegas...yes? After what will go down in Whistler, I think we'll be owed!
Post a Comment