
Enjoying his first spaghetti feast!

Scott and Dave Wall enjoyed Grey Cup...with Santa?!

Rowen talking to cousin Clare.

Learning to scootch!

Mmmmm...teething biscuits!

Grampa Hart came for a visit in November!
Hello all, very cold and snowy here. So glad I have 4x4 and snow tires! Things have been going well here, I am finally getting over my cold that I've had for the past two weeks. Rowen had a short bout of what we think was pink eye. That makes 3 out of 4 of us who had it! Although, his only lasted a couple of days so maybe not...I've done almost all my Christmas shopping and went WAY overboard...could it be I'm trying to make up for something?!?! Ha!
We are excited to host my dad, Sherry and I think my brother for Christmas this year. It is our year to go back to Saskie but I just don't have that nightmarish travel in me right now. :)
We are also going to Scott's brother Russ' (and Anne's!) wedding on the 19th and Jorja was just asked last week to be flower girl! She is beside herself with excitement! Twice in one year...what a lucky girl. Hopefully her flower girl dress still fits as she's grown 2 inches since May. We can't try it on cause Gramma Carla had to take it to a seamstress to fix the rips and take out the stains! :)
We, begrudgingly I might add, have hired a nanny to start with us the end of December this year. I am still fighting it internally because I don't want the kids to leave our kick butt dayhome and I don't want people and the kids in the house all day everyday when I'm supposed to be resting. BUT, we can't go on like this and if the kids are sick all the time in the new year like they have been the last couple months, I simply can't be looking after them by myself all the time. Sucks big time but it's really the most logical option for us, especially for Scott who needs to get back to work sometime I suppose!
We are waiting to hear from our site Super about when they break ground for our house in Quarry Park. Supposedly we are going to be moving in next June but we'll see...we had our lighting appt. and boy, was there a lot of gorgeous lights! I wish we had a lot more money but I think we did pretty good.
Jorja is growing like a weed and starting pre-school in January since she is leaving Bea's house. I feel super bad she is leaving her best friends so I thought that it would be good for her to go to Pre-school rather than sit at home everyday with me and the nanny! She's so used to be out and doing things, it just wouldn't be fair. She feels pretty big!!
Rowen is a crazy going concern! He is so frustrated that he can't walk or crawl, but he tries so hard. He looks like he is about to crawl and then falls back on his butt. We can't figure him out! Last night was his first experience with my homemade spaghetti and meatballs...it was love at first bite! We laughed at him...
I continue to be getting a little bit better numbers every week. On Monday I had 11.0 Hgb, 25 platelets, 3.1 white blood cells! I left without getting anything which was great! I did however get blood and platelets last Monday but I had just gotten my period as usual. A gynecologist has put me on a nasal spray that should put me into premenopause for 6 months until I am off these other stupid harsh meds that our putting my hormones out of whack! Anyway, the nasal spray is usually used for girls with endometreosis who need to stop their periods. It's been two weeks and it hasn't worked yet but I'm still hopeful!
I will add a few pix now and add more later. Take care of you all, and keep giving blood people!
2 comments:
Those blood counts look great! Yay!
Wishing you and your family a great big Merry Christmas!
Wow, Vic, you sound like you're doing better and better! So happy your counts are up, hope you can get everything else straightened out! Love the pics, keep them coming! I know what you mean about shopping, where do you stop?!?! Have a great Christmas season!!
Love,
Claire
Post a Comment