Big boy followed me to the bathroom without telling an adult! :)
Gramma getting in some hugs while Jorja is nice and docile...and exhausted!
Brother-in-law David and I having some camera fun!
Dancing queen wouldn't leave poor Jenna alone!
Jorja had to put something a little more comfy on!
The bride actually got a dance out of him!
Poor Scott had to dance TWICE
So excited to be with cousin Jenna; who looked fab by the way. Can you believe her and her older sister Kelsey, who is now in New York modeling, were our flower girls!
Always has lots of love for her daddy
My pretty flowergirl
Most of the family all dressed up
Gettin' her pretty flowergirl hair on!
Erupting volcano day
Dad made the lava red with food coloring

Here's to a kick butt 2010 and an adios to 2009!
Hello all, as I am not sending out Christmas cards, I will be attaching a photo! :)Things are crazy here as usual; busy weekend with Scott and Jorja both in Scott's brother's wedding. Russ and Anne got married Saturday so we were busy Friday and Saturday!! No sleep and we are all still catching up but what fun! I bawled watching my girl throw her petals down the aisle...good thing I was sitting in the back by myself! :) Great to see family and it was a sunny day, so it was all good!
We are all ready for a very busy Christmas; something going on every day and we are VERY excited that my dad, Sherry and my little bro are coming on Christmas Eve for a few days! We are invited somewhere for dinner every night for the holidays almost so I don't need to cook a turkey!
My numbers are doing good; I got one bag of blood last Thursday for the busy weekend as I was low. Today I had a Hgb of 11.0, platelets were 26, WBC 3.2, neuts 1.7! But THE best news is that I haven't had platelets in 3 weeks and last week they went up from Monday - 21 to Wednesday - 26 (same as today)!! That's the first time they have come up by themselves without a transfusion. Dr. Wong and I were pumped!
Rowen is a man on the move. Last week he barely could scootch, now he is crawling across the house, pulling himself out and yesterday he went up two stairs. Oh my God! He is actually must less frustrated and oh so happy to chase and play so that's good. He is also eating up a storm, all those calories he's burning'!
Anyway, merry Christmas to all and to all our friends and family back home, sorry we'll miss you this year but I can't wait to get home to see you all!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!! Love the pics of the kids, they grow so fast!! All of the best to you guys in 2010 with the BEST in health and happiness! Enjoy the holidays, hope Santa is good to you!!
The Donison's
xoxo
Post a Comment