"Dat?!" The only phrase spoken by Destructo. I really need to suck it up and get his first haircut!
Jorja coming out of tunnel #2 on her homemade luge track.
Heading into turn #1 on the JJ luge track.
We watched luge last night and then she ran downstairs and grabbed the free weights to be her "luge start"! So cute, she now says she wants to be a luger at the Olympics!
Cousins JJ and Clare Best!! Clare is getting so big and Jorja loves being "mommy" to her now too!

Pyjama day at Preschool!

A "lazy day". This lasted about 2 minutes!

Another gorgeous Hart to add to our family! :) Meet Josie Hart, my newest "neice" (cousin really!)

Getting love (and showing some gang signs?!) from momma Kelly.

Jorja in the half-pipe at COP today; no kidding.

Jorja and new bestie Keanya out at Nakiska with her ski team, the "mini meisters".

Goofing around at lunch with Keanya and her sister Skyla, all future Olympians for sure!
Well, the kids and I made it through Scott being away at the Olympics. He was supposed to be gone Friday morning to Sunday evening; he got home this morning at 4:30! Both kids were sick when he left, well about 2 minutes after he left I guess. I have to give a huge thanks for Katie sleeping over with baby Clare on Saturday and then taking Jorja all afternoon on Monday. My goodness I needed a break! I spent most of the afternoon today in bed and I am going to be early tonight...my numbers were all up last week when I saw Dr. Wong. Platelets: 74, WBC: 4.8 (minimum normal!!!!!), Hgb: 10.3 and neutrophils are 3 (minimum normal!).Scott is dead tired after all the partying and fun he and Grant had while in Whistler but he took jorja today to go skiing at COP! I "mentioned" that she needed some outside time with dad and they had a blast! They went on the skier X hill and in the half pipe! So cool.
Anyway, our big boy refuses to walk without a hand being held, he takes steps of course by himself, stands but prefers, especially mommy, to be holding hands walking around. He goes up all flights of stairs by himself (not down although he likes to try) and even then, enjoys holding my hand. Well, how can I say no?!?!
We've signed Jorja up for Spanish Bilingual school in the fall. Can't believe our little girl is off to Kindergarten. They learn 3 classes in Spanish and then the rest in English. We're very excited and hope everything turns out as awesome as we think! She's also signed up for Timbits soccer again this spring so we'll see how that turns out! ha!
Here are some pictures of what we've been up to, enjoy!
1 comment:
So glad to hear your numbers are improving Vic!! Sorry the weekend was hard on you, glad you got through!! Gotta love the Mama's boy! Cash is such a Mama suck, but I am soaking up every. single. minute. Dan and Jayda roll their eyes at me, but I just love it!! Love the pics of the kids, I laughed out loud at Jorja's luge pic with the weights - don't ya just love the imagination!! Word of caution: as soon as you cut his hair - he will age 9 months. And you will cry a little. Just thought you should know. Hugs!
Post a Comment