Nice side view of the new house in Quarry Park. Isn't she lovely? I think I'll call her "Betty". ;)
Our house as of last nite! South facing windows are lovely...but I seem to have forgotten the melting factor in July. Ha! Thank God for Air!!
My gorgeous dirty-faced big boy who is nearly 15 months old!! :(
2nd cousin Nathan Sanheim came for a visit...of course they loved each other cause they are the same age. Too cute!
Grant and Scott at the Men's downhill at the Olympics. "Poor" guys had to stay an extra 2 more days because of delays...:)
Post-first haircut trauma!
First haircut. Yep, good times...
Pretty ladies at our annual chick weekend.
The kidlets are always busy doing something!
Rowen is VERY upset for not getting the "dress up as Bat something" memo!

Scott volunteered with JJ's class to go on the tour of the firehall!
Well, life is a blur these days. It's like I forget to relax and then, obviously, it catches up with me! But on the whole I am doing much, much better. I saw Dr. Wong yesterday and he was super impressed. My Hgb is 12.2, platelets are 103(!), WBC, 4.5 and the neuts are 2.8. Every single number, except platelets are just over minimum normal!! yay, me! The platelets are close though, the min. normal for them is 150-400. Wow! I'm still super exhausted and feel flu-like a few times a month so he is going to do more tests next time but I only see him once a month now and he is weening me off the harsh drugs...FINALLY! But now I have no excuse to be fat so I'll have to get my big butt in gear. :)Kids are nuts these days, in a good way. JJ has preschool, skiing and when skiing ends, gymnastics starts up and then we are into the outdoor soccer season for her. yikes! Rowen loves to walk everywhere and get into everything, so he's the same. :)
I enjoyed my annual chick weekend last weekend. I was so glad to go and we had a great turnout in Elkwater for it, 9 girls!! I just love those chicks...
Scott is busy working and skiing Saturdays with Jorja and he will be a soccer coach for her too...Timbits rules!
Jorja is signed up for Kindergarten at Sam Livingston in Lake Bonavista, a french immersion school. I really wanted to send her to the Spanish Bilingual but it was just too far. Oh well, we'll just have to go to Belize for a month every year to "immerse" her. :)
We had to say goodbye to my lovely Gramma Hart a few weeks ago. It was a quick trip but we are so glad we all made it. It's always sad to say goodbye to someone you love but it really was for the best. It was great to see all the grandkids together for the first time in a million years though; it's always nice to have family time and have some laughs, Gramma would have loved that!
Our house is totally coming along! We do our pre-dry wall inspection Monday! Yay!
Here are some photos of what's been happening in our lives lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment