Monday, April 5, 2010

A true inspiration

I'd like to dedicate this post to our friend Ryan Westerman. Ryan lost his battle with brain cancer yesterday after a valiant fight.
I still feel like he is going to walk out of the hospice and go home to Tash and Talyn. Alas, it wasn't to be and he has joined the angels.
I personally know how lucky and blessed I am to have my mother among the many angels who watch over me. Ryan will be doing the same over his family and of every step his son Talyn will make, guiding him on his journey. Talyn and Jorja were born almost at the same time; Tash and I were at the chiropractors at the same time, showing off our big bellies etc. Ryan would stop by the house to talk finances or get our signatures for something and all we would do would be talk about the babies, or toddlers then, and what they were doing!
That little family of 3 has been through so much and I'm so glad Ryan has no pain, but it will be a long journey for them. All our love goes out to them and the rest of the family.
Your an inspiration to us all Ryan; your determination only comes second to one woman I know and I am happy that you will get a chance to know her in heaven!!
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend, Vicki. We are indeed lucky when we have someone in our lives that is a true inspiration, and when we have those special angels watching over us, too. Hugs!