Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3rd treatment complete!

Well finally today I did my 3rd treatment and now two to go...I'm finding the treatment icky but the pills I have to take I keep barfing up...yuck! So I've got changed to liquid and I was a little naueaseaus all morning I didn't barf it up...hopefully it's the way to go. I was visited by Scott and our friend Laura today, she brought Jugo Juice, what a great idea! Yum! I was so out of it I mostly stared past them but tonight my head is much clearer and the sun is shining out my window, thank God, no heart probs so far!
Wouldn't it be great if tomorrow I could another one done and then only one more! Then it's the danger zone so to speak. Levels are all so low that infection is almost inevitable but I'm already on a million meds, what's one more?!
Peace out friends and fam, keep on sending me those vibes, as you can see, they are getting through sometimes!
Love Vic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that they were able to do that 3rd treatment! Sorry your feeling so crappy, lets hope you can just get the other 2 out of the way! Keep on truckin'!!!
Take care Vuv!!

Jamieson said...

Hate that you feel so shitty Vic but glad to see your humour is still a float...that's a good sign for us sitting at home worrying about ya!! ....and about the blood thing...are you sure you want mine?? It's all yours, but I'm gonna have to get you to sign a waiver first O.K! Serioulsy though...thinking of you everyday...you're in our prayers!!! xoxoxo