Tuesday, June 30, 2009

forgot to tell you about my blood counts!

One last quick one:
The reason I am here is for immunosuppressant therapy. It kills off all my levels of blood (red/hemoglobin, white and platelet counts). Then it is supposed to reboot my bone marrow to produce the 3 levels.
Here are normal levels, when I first arrived and today's count:

Normal: Hmg level: 12-16 Mine on June 18th: 7.8 Mine today: 12.4
Normal WBC (immune fighter): 4-11 Mine on June 18th 2.2 Mine today: 4.0 (neuts 1.6)
Normal Platelet: 150-400 Mine on June 18th: 10 Mine today: 57

Keep in mind I had platelets put in yesterday and two units of red blood on Saturday and once ATG starts again, everything will tank again but I thought this was super encouraging hey!?

1 comment:

Jo said...

good news I agree! I think those counts are very encouraging. see you in about 36 hours! ++++
xoxo BAH