I'll be in touch!! xo Vic
Friday, June 26, 2009
Nose packing = not fun
So, my liver levels are up a bit so they are tweaking some of my meds and treatment is off until they come down. Today I got my nose "packed" because of nose bleeds. I've never felt anything worse I'm sure so I've been in pain all day. My nose is about 10 times it's size with bloody gauze hanging out of it...supposedly it disintegrates in 7-10 days. I met the new doctor on call and he's the one changing up my meds. My doc isn't on until next Friday....I feel very discouraged, sore and sad but mostly just because I want out of here! Not sure how much more setbacks I can take, it's really draining, physically and of course emotionally...there is no problem spreading out the treatments the doc said as it stays in your body for months but obviously, I want them over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there girlie-girl! I'm so sorry you have to go through all this crap, but just so you know. you're not alone in this...we're all pulling and praying for you (just sorry we can't take some of the pain for you as well). You are an amazingly tough chickie...so don't forget that!
Luv ya,
Kris
Sorry you have to go through all of this, as if being in there isn't bad enough alone!! You can do this, hang in there Vic! We're all thinking about you all of the time, wish I could be there to try and make you laugh, but then the gauze might come shooting out of your nose, and that just wouldn't be any good....
Take care sweetie, keep us posted!
Luv,
Vuv
Post a Comment