That's it for today, my cold heart can't stand all this gushy stuff, that's probably why it's acting up...:)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
No day 3 sadly...
Well, I was supposed to get my 3rd treatment today but couldn't because I've a low pulse, shortness of breath and a tight chest since last evening...I couldn't sleep because of the pain and was lucky enough to get an ECG at 2 am! Anyway, until my heart rate speeds up I cannot continue. I didn't even think of that as an option before; I just assumed I would get through it and then see if it works. I didn't expect that it would something that I had to stop the damn treatment altogether! That would be my worst nightmare come true as I just want to get on with it damn it! Soooo, pray my heart gets better and DONATE BLOOD AND PLATELETS PEOPLE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Love!
So sorry things aren't going as planned and you have more crap to deal with. Darn good thing that you are strong and stubborn, two great traits that we need in life, to get us through these difficult days. you're in my thoughts constantly and in my heart always. Wish I could be there to hold your hand and try to be of some help. Love ya Vic!!
Hey Vic,
I just got hooked up with the puter then I came across this news. Sooo sorry to hear that your not doing so great. I've been thinking about you a whole lot lately. I am sure things will turn around for you...Love you, Cindy
Hey Vic! I, like you, wish it was better news! I hope tomorrow goes well...the sooner this is over the better! Love ya sister...
Hang in there Mama!I am sorry to hear that Day 3 didn't go as planned - hopefully it just means you get a bit stronger for tomorrow. Kare, Isla and I will be at the house tomorrow to take Jett for walk. I know she will be sending lots of wet kisses your way (no silly...not Karen! Jett! jeesh!!!). And many big cuddles from Isla. Thinking of you,
Meags
Hey Girlfriend!
Hope today was a better day for you and you're back on schedule to kick some butt!
Luv ya,
Kris
Vicki! I'm so sorry to just be reading about this now!
You and the family will be in our thoughts.
Your strength and sense of humour will see you through this. :)
I hope things are starting to get better this week Beavie! You're in my heart & I'm sending you as many positive thoughts as I can...keep being strong and I know you'll get through this. love you!! xoxo
Post a Comment