Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One more setback...grr!

Hello all, just a quick update; we were on sched today to do treatment 4 when Doc noticed I was more jaundiced than usual. So today we are on hold to do liver blood tests and liver U/S. I also have had nose bleeds that are super gushers lasting over 2 hours last night....so because I have enough platelets to clot, doc thinks he may send and Ear/Nose/Throat doc up and cotterize (sp?) in my nose so it stops...that should be super fun! Oh well, if it stops the gushers, I'll be happy.
On a happy note Scott's bringing up my baby today, I haven't seen him in a week so I'm kinda happy I'm not getting treatment otherwise I'd totally be out of it!
I'll be in touch!
xo Vic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo you get to see your baby!! That is certainly worth missing a treatment, and even the nose thing (you poor girl!!!). So happy for you that you get to spend some time with your little man!!!

Jo said...

so glad you can see the little guy! nose bleeds suck so I hope they can fix that. keep goin Vic, you've got a great attitude and we all love you soooo much! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Vic, thanks for sending blog to me, I am quickly getting an idea how to do this, first time ever! You always keep me on my toes, hang in there girl, your sense of humour is great as always and will help get you through! lots of hugs to you all! XOXOXOXO