Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good day today

Well, I guess it was a pretty good day as I didn't have to do anything gross! Just visited and ate a little, showered...big day! :) Doc was in today and things on my liver seemed to have started to head back down so that's good...he keeps asking about all these weird family history things with liver so if anyone knows something that I don't, now is the time to tell!! He and the GI unit think that it is from the drugs and that it will come back but we can't have treatment again until it does. He actually said MAYBE by the end of the week!!!! Oh, Jorja is here now, I'll be back!! :)
Great visit with Jorja today...she enjoyed my TV, popsicles, my electric bed,the nurses...Rowen was here earlier today too,what a day!
My friend Shannon dropped off a great sandwich and some goodies and I got two FABULOUS packages from very good friends...Al and Vuv, thank you sooooooo much, I loved every second of it except when I left my dove bar in the sun Al...:(Shan dropped off a Caramilk thank God! Ha! Al included a plastic wine glass and ALL the nurses thinks she is Awesome and so does my doctor!! I drink Ginger Ale out of and LOVE it! Vuv, I'll be spending the gift certificate before you know it...I think Scott said he is going to be building me a bookshelf for all my mags, books and toys! ha! I feel so spoiled, but sooooo , so blessed, thank you all so much! I'm still not sleeping at night because of the nose packing but I was ok to see JJ. I thought she would freak out worse but she didn't. Popsicles and Treehouse helped but I still look super gross!!!!! I hear that Deb and Jo are being crazy bezatches and driving from Swift Thursday at like 5 or 6 am and heading home Friday after Scott and the kids leave for Red Deer were Jorja is a flowergirl at neice Nicole's wedding. I don't even know what to say and it hurts my nose when I cry so I just sit here and take the niceness! So unlike me, I know but I'm soooooo grateful I've let everyone help my family and I so much. A special shout out to G&G in Swift and the Walls for taking such good care of my family...I can't wait to come and enjoy the time next summer myself!!
Thank you all again and Happy Canada DAy tomorrow, please enjoy it for me! Love, Vic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you know how special you are..only good things for you, my love.So happy to hear that things are upward bound!!!