oxxo Vic
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Finally...
So my counts have risen a little bit FINALLY! Today I went to see Dr. Wong and my WBC were up to 2.4 and my neuts went up to .7...thank God as both kids are sick and I have a sore throat....yikes!! I got the ok to go to the lake for a day or two this weekend so I'm excited about that...Scott and I are of course delving into a new home project...literally! We are hoping to build in the new community right beside ours called Quarry Park...we will be building our dream home, yay for us!! Things will be crazy so I gotta get my numbers up waaayyy more! Ha! I need to relax a bit more at home I think as I've been swelling up today and yesterday. Damn, just when I thought I could get back to normal...whatever that is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep up the good work!! Sounds like you're on the right track!
Congrats on building, that is very well deserved, and yes, you need to build up your strength - think of all the shopping you get to do with the new house.....
Take care Vic, we're moving on up in a couple of weeks, but I will be following you (on the web ha), and will keep in touch! Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Luv,
Vuv
Yay for increasing counts!
Yay for new houses! Quarry Park looks like it's going to be beautiful. We often drive through there, I can't wait for the retail to start opening. Congratulations.
Hey Vic,
Sorry to hear you are sick, I feel for you. I miss you very much and need to see you back at the diamond soon, hope you get better soon.
Luv,
Sharra XOX
Post a Comment