Love, Vic
Monday, July 6, 2009
Here we go...
So, I didn't sleep a wink last night. Too much on my mind but too many drugs too I think. This morning I've been taken off everything but my high blood pressure meds (not even sure why I'm still on them) and Losec is for my GI tract so I don't get a tummy acid bug thing! No more prednizone! Stupid steroids....the other thing I need to take even when I get home is the skunky gross cyclosporene. Anyway, so glad to be off the drugs...take care and I'll keep you posted on my blood counts. Everything is practically at zero today so we'll see, I think I'll probably need platelets so let's hope I don't react like I did on Friday, yuck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry you has such a crappy day. I hope you get some sleep tonight. Thinking about you and sending all my goodness!! Love ya, Vix!!!
So glad you're off all of those meds, I think your Mom was right, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease! Sorry you're not sleeping, hopefully you can get some rest today! I'm thinking good thoughts for you, sending good vibes and knowing you'll be outta there in no time! By the way, I would at least hope that you're able to watch the Rider games??? Do they allow green paint in there?!! xoxoxo
Great news on getting thru the treatments...now the road to recovery! Your daughter was a very adorable flower girl at Scott & Nicole's wedding...we were missing you. Hope you were able to get some rest last night. Lots of love, Anne & Russ
Post a Comment