
Jorja and her cabin "boyfriend" Grady at the lake tonight! So cute!
...but if I don't, I may get emails! :) My wbc are at 1.8 today but my neutrophils are still dangerously low; 0.2. I had to get platelets today because my body just eats them up! I can't believe it but all the doctors and nurses say that platelets are always the last to come up with AA patients. Had some nice visits the last few days but it's quite tiring! I never really realized, especially when JJ is here, how tiring it is...I love seeing JJ but I always act a little bit better in front of her! Ha!
They are off to the cabin for the weekend. I guess she's driving up with Gramma and Tom in their minivan so she's super pumped to watch movies with the wireless headset. I'll just be happy when I get the call they've all arrived safely! :)
1 comment:
What?!! Not much to say?!!! Who are you, and what have you done with Vicki? ;P
We're thinking positive platelet thoughts here for you :)
Jana et al
Post a Comment