Thursday, July 2, 2009

The last supper; so to speak

well, we seem to be on for tomorrow. Had quite a day today, spiked a fever and chills this am so was sent for a CT scan, which was hot dye running through me. They said it will feel like I peed my pants but not to worry, I won't. Well, I was pretty sure I did pee but they were right! Anyway, so then I got to get bags of new antibiotics, magnesium and am currently trying to psyche myself to swallow this fizzy phosphate drink. I guess I was super low on magnesium and phosphates so why not put me on the drip for 4 hours?! Ha! Deb and Jo were here all day so I was so thankful. It was GREAT to see them and they dropped off so many care packs from people! Really people!! :) Jo gave me a foot rub and Deb was super interested in all my nurse crap...she even told me to tell them to speed up the drip as it would take even longer. Yah Downtown!! :)
I still think that it was a sinus infection because my nose and sinus are so swollen and deformed from all the packing....but every darn test that could be done, was. I know, should be grateful but hospitals are driving me nuts! I hate not being in control...imagine?!
Anyway, start your prayers, vibes, good heart and liver vibes as we are on track to have the 4th treatment tomorrow and if everything goes ok, Saturday too...then done!!!!!!! Don't get freaked out if I'm not updating all the time. If I feel like crap, this is the last thing I want to be doing but when I feel better, I will update first thing! Peace out people!!!!! Vic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending all our the good vibes your way!! So glad you got to spend the day with the girls, too bad you had other crap going on, too!! Totally sending good thoughts, prayers and "let's get this crap over" vibes! Be strong girl, this will soon be over so you can get on with your summer!!

tammykohl said...

You are such a strong woman and are an inspiration to me. Thank you so much for doing updates, it helps me stay in touch with how you are doing (and I'm sure everyone else!). Sending you some happy "mommy" vibes in hopes that our love for our children help you deal with all of your uncertainties. Thinking of you lots, Love Tammy