
My beautiful big girl got the special treatment today as flowergirl!! More pix in dress to come!
I love you Jorjie girl!!
just gearing up for treatment by getting two bags of blood cause my hmg is done to 7.7 today...remember on the 30th when it was 12.8?! Ha! Anyway, my body is so not happy with me; I got a blood bug which we're getting out with antibiotics etc. but when I went to get my platelets last night I had a huge reaction to Benadryll...wth?! No one has hives from Benadryll, it fixes hives for God's sake?! ANyway , dr. wong says he really thinks it was the other crap and a one off thing so we are going to try it out today as part of my regular premeds before ATG. Let's hope things go internally well enough to do the last one tomorrow so I can physically and mentally move on....on one happy note my cousin Jana made me homemade Gramma O buns so I stuff them in when feeling sad...ha!!!!!! AND my lovely auntie Kim, kel, ame, marc, larissa and lovely Nathan sent THE FREAKING BEST chocolate package!!!!! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love the Bear Claws in Banff at the Choc. shop and there was four in there! Thanks sooo much guys! I had to actually give the nurses a bunch too because of treatments, they will be all I see for a few days and now I'll be gettin' the best service! Ha!Jorja is just about to go on this second for her flowergirl debut. As I weep...alas....Gramma Carla and auntie Collette took her to get her hair done and of course daddy sent me some...enjoy, isn't she cute! Will add more of her in her dress later!
Peace out and wish me luck today! Love Vic
1 comment:
Hey Vicki good to hear that you are able to start the treatment again. Been thinking about you lots. Dylan and I were to visit mom and Dennis this week and were sad that we just missed your family by a day. Jorja looks gorgeous in her dress, i am sure she did a great job today. Sending you good vibes to get your last treatment tomorrow!!
Post a Comment