
A "mini" Wearmouth reunion!! Jorja, cousins Kai, Bonnie and Josie at Uncle Greg and Josie's bbq; aren't they super cute!!
Nothing new today, no blood, platelets or anything...I was sad that my wbc went from 1.3 yesterday to 1.1 today. It's SUCH a mind game I play with myself but I can't get out of my head that they are what hinders me on getting out...argh....Scott and the kids were here and it was great!! Jorja had a big cry outside when they were in the parking lot so I went and gave her big hugs. My poor girl is just so confused and sad....stupid blood! :)I also wanted to remind people, no flowers. Hematology patients can't have flowers because of the spores etc that come in. I feel terrible still my buddy Mard spent all this money on the most beautiful lilly's (the same ones actually I had at my wedding) and.....the nurses got them! I also want to remind everyone how serious it is to literally stay across the bed from me, no hugging, disinfect outside my door and being careful what you touch etc. I know it sounds nazi-ish but NOTHING can hinder my health so I can go home! Thanks everyone!! Looking forward to spagetti for dinner....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment