Saturday, July 25, 2009

Home now!

Hello all!
Well they sent me home without an immune system but I'm happy now...I was SUPER nervous about it as I do not want to go back with an infection but the hospital is a bug infested place so I'm probably better off here. I can't have a lot of visitors, obviously. I can't go anywhere with lots of people and ALWAYS wear a mask when I leave, BUT I'm happy to be home and so are the kids!
My counts are all still low, just like they were at the hospital and I go to see my doctor at the clinic twice a week...I take tons of meds at home, which I didn't think I'd be doing but I guess you gotta do it...Gramma Sherry and Grampa Hart are here so Scott is going out tonight for dinner and to see Social Distortion (a band we love) so I'm happy he gets a night out!
Please don't call lots etc. as I may be home but I still will be napping lots etc. I hope to see my numbers start going up in the next few weeks so keep your fingers crossed for me!
xo Vic

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so, so, so happy for you!!!!! You made it home, and those numbers will go up in no time! I bet the kids are thrilled, it must be such a relief to you to finally be able to tuck them in at night!! Congrats on fighting through, we knew you could do it and are so proud of you! Can't wait to hear about good number updates! Love, the Donisons

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!This is great news Vicks! We are so happy for the Wearmouth Clan! I hope you are resting comfortably - with no 6am wake up calls - at home:-) Your fight and determination (and all that sanitizing;-)) is what brought you home! Way to go! Big, big hugs from Ian & I and big squeezes from Isla xoxoxo

Jodie said...

YIPPEE!!! Need a chat...phone me...I will restrain myself...not an easy task! So great to hear you are at home...love ya...Rudy

Unknown said...

Miss you lots, get better soon, it is not the same at ball without you. Take care, hope to see you soon. Love Sharra

Unknown said...

Awesome Vix. So glad you are home. I'm still praying to the neutrophil gods for you. Hopefully you will have peace and quiet while you recover (as much as you can with two munchkins)! Thinking about you!!!