Thursday, July 16, 2009

same-same

Hey all. Not much new; levels still low but my sinus infection is better. It still swells my face every so often but I can breathe, smell and taste off and on! Ha! So many visitors lately....auntie Hedy and Uncle Barry dropped by yesterday with some homemade goodies. Les came from Saskie yesterday for a few visits, got a room and then we had lunch today before he left. So good to see him and I know he felt better once he saw me and that I'm feeling pretty good considering. I explained everything to him to see he has a bit better idea of what's happening to me etc. Poor guy was pretty worried about me....:) Scott, Jorja, Les and I had dinner last night at the cafeteria so that was awesome. I think that JJ and Scott are coming tonight too!! They are off to the cabin this weekend with a little push from me...they all need some fun and Gramma will be more than happy to watch Rowen so that Scott and JJ can go tubing! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kjlijokjlm,l;ok[o[pk[oo==}_nnN

okay, that was from Cash - he wanted to tell you to get better really soon!

Glad things are no worse, hope your sinuses are feeling better and that your spirits are still high! Thinking about you lots and lots, we're leaving tomorrow for a holiday, so can't wait to get back and read that you are close to getting home!!! Take care, will be thinking about you every day!!

Luv,
Vuv