Friday, July 3, 2009
no treatment today, but tomorrow now...
....which I'm actually ok with. My Dr. Wong was in today and because I spiked a major fever yesterday and have some sort of bug in my blood, he wants to do another whole day of antibiotics today. I told him I was fine with that if he was. The other Dr. said he was ok either way but I really like Dr. Wong and he promised me tomorrow and it's for the best...which I know it is and I had 4 girlfriends in the room when he was here and they all agreed he was right, they just want to make sure that anything that happens tomorrow is because of the drug again, not some bug I have still...fine, fine...:) I was so happy that Deb, Jo, Karen and Shauna were here to meet Dr. Wong. He chatted for quite a while and then said in front of us all how, "pleasantly surprised and happy" he was with how my blood numbers were doing! We all agreed he would not have said that if he didn't mean it and Dr. Daly mentioned something the other day too that he liked those signs too...yay! Anyway, the 2 treatments will kick everything back down b/c that is what it's supposed to do. The fever put me back another day but to be done potentially by Monday, is soooo awesome. Hearing my hematologist say he was pleasantly impressed with reaction so far is bigger than anything so far....yay!! I'm getting platelets tonight so I will be out of it b/c of the Benadryll so Ill try to keep you all updated! Love, Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just got back from our Shuswap trip with the Schwartz family...we're all thinking about you lots!! Get better soon so we can visit you and your shag carpet in Pine Lake!!
Post a Comment