Sunday, July 12, 2009

Get out of jail free card today!

Well, I got to go home for just over 5 hours today...it was great but very tiring emotionally and physically. My poor girl had a hard time dropping me off. It rips my GD heart out to see a little girl cry so hard without having a tantrum or anything...I'll let you know tomorrow if it was worth it but I think it was! I'm now hooked up to the IV for like a million years as they've added a new antibiotic as they are finally taking my sinus infection seriously. My whole side of my face is swollen and now have a swollen gland. God, I've been complaining about this since Tuesday! Lucky me, I get a head CT scan tomorrow. Better not make me feel like I've peed again...:)
Then I get a couple of bags of blood...not sure if I'll even sleep! :)
My wbc are up to 1.6 today so that's good I guess. I was so freaked out to go home and catch something....I'll keep you posted! xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that you got to go home for a bit today, but it would be so hard to leave you little ones again, I can only imagine. Good to know that your wbcs went up and they are finally doing something about your sinus infection. Hope you are able to get some sleep tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki!!
Glad to hear you were able to see the kidlets today, but I imagine it was one of those bittersweet moments?? try hard to sleep as I'm sure its easier to face you're day if your rested.(easy for me to say, right?)Thinking about u and loving u always!! Sherry and Dad

Uncle Dave & LInda said...

Glad to hear you have finished your treatments. Keep up the good work. We are thinking of you and pulling for you. We love you.


Uncle Dave & Linda

Debbie said...

I'm so glad you got to go home for a bit! Poor little Jorja, it's heartbreaking, isn't it?

Thinking of you through all of this.

Unknown said...

Hang in there buddy! You'll be home with your family in no time! We're thinking of you always!

Jodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie said...

I wish there was something profound I could say right now that would make you feel better, but I know the there is only one person who can do that...your doctor...when he says...you're all better..GO HOME! Can't wait to read that blog! Love ya...