Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How to mend a little girl's broken heart...

...my lovely little lady has finally hit her wall. She and daddy called last night cause she was too upset to sleep. I feel physically ill thinking of her crying about me but was so happy she felt better after we had story on the speaker phone and we both cried a little. This morning we Skyped, well, she played Polly Pocket's in front of the camera, and she is doing much better! I love when she plays in front of the camera, I always insert questions etc, she makes me laugh!
I hate this place, this disease, this treatment and I'll be damned if I ever have to put me and my family through this again. There, the rant is done. :)

3 comments:

The Ictons said...

Hi Vic, we have been following your progress on the blog closely. I just realized today that I could sent you messages this way (I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box). Sorry to hear the JJ is having a tuff time. Stay strong! All of your best thoughts and wishes are being sent your way. Our fingers and toes are crossed for steadily increasing numbers for you.
Take care!

The Ictons said...

That was supposed to be OUR best thoughts - oops.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki, I have been thinking about you lots and telling those numbers to start rising!!! How have you been feeling, so happy your treatments are done!